Delivery & Returns
- The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom.
- Orders placed before the time stated on the product or checkout page on a working day will be processed that day provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays)
- If you fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
- 1. Return the goods to the supplier's warehouse. Credit notes will be raised upon receipt/process of returned deliveries from which the original delivery charges will be deducted from the net amount. Failed or refused deliveries placed by business customers at times may attract a re-stocking fee. Neqtiq Stores shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days.
- 2. Store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
- 3 sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
- You must notify us within 3 working days of the declared delivery date if you have not received the goods.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Neqtiq Stores reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, Neqtiq Stores will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case Neqtiqstores will inform you as soon as possible. Neqtiq Stores will not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss such as loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships and financial loss.
- Delivery prices are subject to any additional bulky carriage charges. we will contact you should any additional carriage charge apply, at which point you will have the opportunity to cancel the order if you wish so.
Our Dispatched schedule are simple:
- Free UK Main Land Delivery: most products ordered before Noon (Mon-Thur) are dispatched the same day. Orders processed on Friday are dispatched on Monday upon successful payment confirmation unless otherwise specify. You should be able to receive your order within 2 business days (excluding Saturday , Sunday and Bank holiday) after shipment date. Delivery to more remote areas may take an extra day or two.
- UK Main Land Next Day Delivery: Products order before Noon will dispatch for next business day delivery. (excluding Saturday , Sunday and Bank holiday).
Neqtiq makes every effort to deliver your order within the time stated. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay in deliveries might occur, Neqtiq will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late or delayed delivery.
If Armcoshop can not deliver your order for reasons under our control, We will contact you and notify this as soon as possible.
If you fail to take delivery of the product,We may return the product to our warehouse or fulfilment centre where a 15% restocking fee will be charged. If the customer wish to have the item send back to them a redelivery cost will be charged before resending the item.
If you change your mind about your purchase.
If you have changed your mind about any item ordered and wishes to return it, you can do so, according to the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR). Customers must notify us their decision within 14 calendar days of receiving the item. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned. Items should be returned complete in their original packaging. Item must NOT have the manufacturer's seal broken/opened. We will refund customer total amount paid for product in full less any delivery charges. Refund will be issued within 30 days of receiving the returned product.
Customer will have to bear the cost for returning the goods to the Supplier.
If the customer wishes to return the item after 14 days of receiving it, this is subject to approval and restocking/administration fee may be applied depending on the condition.
Customer do not have the right to return an item if this is for example a computer software which has been unsealed by the customer, where a fault is discovered which could not have been discovered otherwise than by unsealing the goods. This applies to a selected number of the other goods which cannot be resold as new once seal or packaging has been broken. Please contact us if you wish to verify whether your goods fall into this category.
Customer will have to bear the cost for returning the goods to the Supplier.
Faulty Item on Arrival
If the item received is faulty or damaged, customer has 30 calendar days in which to inform us of the fault. We will ask the customer to return suspected faulty items to us for inspection and we possibly refund them a reasonable postage cost. Once verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund. If the item is found not faulty, it will be returned to the customer in which case the customer must pay for carriage.
Products found to be faulty after 30 working days of purchase, will only be repaired. We will ask the customer to return suspected faulty items to us for inspection and we possibly refund them a reasonable postage cost. If repair is not possible, they will be replaced with the same product or one with equivalent features or price.
If the item purchased is within its warranty period, customer is entitled to a warranty repair. In some cases, manufacturers provide a specialist full on site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience which we recommend our customers use in order to correct the fault quickly. For warranty repairs after 30 days of receipt refer directly to the manufacturer (unless otherwise stated).
Wrong item received.
If the item received by customer is not what customer originally ordered from Armcoshop, customer has 14 calendar days in which to inform us of this mistake. We will ask the customer to return the wrong item received and we will issue an exchange upon receiving the wrong item from the customer. Items must be returned to us in pristine new condition and unopened unsealed package. Armcoshop can possibly refund the customer a reasonable postage cost.
Customer do not have the right to return an item if this is for example a computer software which has been unsealed by the customer. This applies to a selected number of the other goods which cannot be resold as new once seal or packaging has been broken. Please contact us if you wish to verify whether your goods fall into this category.
After 30 days of receiving a wrong item, customer has NO right to return the item for an exchange or refund.
Need to return an item?.
To ensure your return is dealt with fast and accurately, we ask you to:
Send us an e-mail with your query to: email@example.com
Contact us first for a return number and address to return the item to.
Always obtain proof of postage in case you need to claim compensation from carrier.